What We Do
Rift Zone Technologies can take product concepts and turn them into reality. Our staff has the expertise to operate at all phases of the product development process:
- Market technical evaluation
- Architectural tradeoff determination
- Requirements identification
- Development scheduling and budget
- Prototype software and hardware bringup
- Debugging and bug-fixing of software and hardware
- Design optimization
- Unit and integration testing
- Measurement against requirements
- Production-quality software development
- Product maintenance
- Reverse engineering of competitive products
These tasks can be performed either as a separate team or integrated with larger development groups. Work can be done either on-site or off-premises. Our Approach
Phase 1 - Specify key System Requirements in collaboration with the client and driven from usage models and user scenarios. Schedule, NRE costs, product cost, power consumption, physcial dimensions, and other criteria are inputs to this process.
Phase 2 - Develop an Architectural Specification and Detailed Project Plan. These documents guide the remainder of the development process, and identify all contractual deliverables.
Phase 3 - Execute to the Project Plan while providing status relative to the level of completion. We provide engineering expertise and project management which will deliver a finished design and working prototypes using standard Design-For-Manufacturability processes which can then be mass-produced.